Ottenhome Heeg BV, having its corporate offices at It Butlan 2 8621 DV Heeg, the Netherlands, is responsible for processing the personal data referred to in this privacy statement.
It Butlan 2 NL-8621 DV Heeg
Jan IJben is the Data Protection Officer of Ottenhome Heeg BV
He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data that we process
Ottenhome Heeg BV processes your personal data because you use our services and/or supply us with services.
We have given a summary of the personal data we process below:
– Forename and surname
– Address details
– Telephone number
– Email address
– Information about your activities on our website
– Information about your browsing activity on various websites (e.g. because the company concerned is a member of an advertising network)
Special and sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service is not intended to collect data about website visitors who are under the age of 16 unless they have obtained permission from their parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is over the age of 16. We therefore recommend that parents involve themselves in their children’s online activities in order to prevent data from being collected about children without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a minor without this consent, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will erase this data.
The purpose for and the grounds on which we process personal data
Ottenhome Heeg BV processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– We process the settlement of your payment under a rental agreement and/or a contract of sale.
– We send our newsletter and/or advertising leaflet only to data subjects who have given consent for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
– We can contact you by telephone or email if necessary in order to provide our service; we process this personal data on the ground of a legitimate interest, i.e. a commercial interest.
– Ottenhome Heeg BV analyses your activity on the website in order to improve the site and tailor the range of products and services to your preferences. We process this personal data on the ground of a legitimate interest, i.e. a commercial interest.
The period for which we store personal data
Ottenhome Heeg BV will not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following types and categories of personal data:
– Forename and surname – 7 years – on the ground of tax legislation
– Address details – 7 years – on the ground of tax legislation
– Telephone number – 7 years – on the ground of tax legislation
– Email address – 7 years – on the ground of a commercial interest
– Details about your activities on our website – 5 years – on the ground of a commercial interest.
– Information about your browsing activity on various websites (e.g. because the company concerned is a member of an advertising network) – 5 years – on the ground of a commercial interest
Sharing personal data with third parties
Ottenhome Heeg BV passes on your data to third parties exclusively if this is necessary to perform our agreement with you or to meet a legal obligation.
Cookies or similar technologies that we use
When you visit our website for the first time, we inform you about these cookies and ask for permission to place them.
You can opt out of cookies use by setting your Internet browser so that it no longer saves cookies. In addition, you can delete any information that was saved earlier in your browser’s settings.
For an explanation, see: https://veiliginternetten.nl/themes/situatie/cookies-wat-zijn-het-en-wat-doe-ik-ermee/
Accessing, rectifying or erasing personal data
We respect your right to access, rectify or erase your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to your data being processed or to object to Ottenhome Heeg BV processing your personal data, and you have the right to have your data transferred to another organisation. This means that you can ask us to send the personal data that we have about you in a computer file to you or to another organisation.
You can send a request to access, rectify, erase, or transfer your personal data or to withdraw your consent or object to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To verify that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send us a copy of your proof of identity with the request. In this copy, black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN). This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks at the latest.
Ottenhome Heeg BV would also like to draw your attention to the fact that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Data Protection Authority. You can do this using the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Ottenhome Heeg BV takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent the misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted publication and unauthorised changes to your data. If you feel that your data is not secure or there are signs of misuse, please contact our customer service or send an email to email@example.com.